Instagram

Sunday, June 12, 2011

if u know....

if u know...
everythng i do make me miss u..not juz more but more and more...
every single day,i alwez think about u..
and without ur knowing i still love u...

If I hadn't met u, I wouldn't like u.. If I hadn't liked u, I wouldn't love u.. If I wouldn't love u, I wouldn't miss u.. But I did, I do and I will..

but i'm scared..scared? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did.. But most of all... I am scared of walking out of this place and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with u..

Missing u isn't the hard part.. Knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart..I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy,even without you.. I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it hurts me inside.. I'm going to smile..

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away my tears..yes i know moving on is simple. It's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult..



Go and get ur life ^^

My Ping in TotalPing.com Kedai Backlink,Backlink Percuma Blogged.my

0 sedang makan angin:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Oh!Belog

Apesal

guabelog

Copyright2010 © Hak Milik Peribadi Pinky_Liscious